Hey pretty lady! Thanks for considering the W.inc Beauty team for your wedding makeup. Please read through all the boring business below so we can get to the fun stuff...making you (and your girls) glam!
HOW TO BOOK:
To put a ring on your wedding makeup with us, follow these steps:
1. Kindly fill out the booking form below and hit "Submit."
2. We’ll send you an estimate, deposit amount, and service agreement.
3. Return signed agreement and deposit, and voila! We’re official!
Let’s Do This.
1. It's the client's responsibility to inform the artist of any allergies to makeup/skincare products.
2. Service prices are subject to change. EXTRAORDINARY HOURS fees are added to appointments before or after normal business hours, on Sundays, and holiday weekends.
3. The client is to SIGN + RETURN a copy of estimate, service agreement, and non-refundable deposit payment (tbd based on party size/location) to secure appointment date and time. Appointment is only reserved after forms are endorsed and retainer is paid.
4. Once a contract is signed and retainer is paid, services booked can increase but not decrease. A decreased number of services will still render the original balance due as outlined in the service agreement.
5. Any LAST-MINUTE day-of makeup applications are available at the artist's discretion...if time allows.
6. The FINAL BALANCE is due on the day of the event, either as one payment by the client or in individual payments from the bridal party.
You will not be charged remaining balance if cancelling before ONE MONTH PRIOR to scheduled date. Cancelling within one month of your date will result in a 50% charge of the remaining balance.
Acceptable forms of payment are: CASH, CREDIT OR CHECK made to W.inc Beauty. GRATUITY is not included in our pricing, but is accepted and much appreciated.